"Shania"

"Shania"
SOLD

Monday, January 4, 2010

My Winter Art Nook


I am having to laugh as I share this with you!! This is the "little" table where I am doing my painting right now. A tiny corner of my bedroom designated to art and crafts. Sorry it is sooooo messy!!!
Now, I do have a little artroom out back, but it is just too cold to be out there right now! So, I am having to make do with the small space I have available. And, it is toasty warm!!! So, I cannot complain!
I have several paintings in the works right now on this little table. Hoping to get them done and on ebay soon!
I was also given a wonderful gift by a good friend and my Mom's friend from church. They both gave me tons of cabinet doors to use for my Angels! My artroom is full of them! I feel like I have been so blessed by this. Money has been sort of tight and art supplies are few and far between. So, thank you Angela and Dolly for your sweet gift!!!
Well, I am off to get more painting done!
Talk soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment